Monday, June 23, 2008

sunny cracks

apparently kings road apartments is the party people in the place to be for pool parties. There's sort of a scene developing of lala girls and tattooed and wanna be frat boys lazing it up in the sun and taking all the damn pool chairs. At least they offer good people (and crack) watching. Last weekend this group camped out like it was there J.O.B. and one of the chicas was muy bleached blond as in platinum (see center) and was perpetrating some kind of accent. The best part was that she was literally and basically NAKED.
I really wish i was a bit more tech savvy and knew how to zoom in on this but it was taken with IPhone and the phone doesn't zoom. Why? WHY? I don't know. Apple just felt like charging 6 hundi for a phone but not including video capabilities, zoom or picture textin with it. But I digress, back to crack.
My sis tried to compete with her but as far as cracks go, she's not nearly slutty enough to take it on this one although she wins in my book for being as cute as a peach and always, ALWAYS dressing in the most current shade of turquoise.

3 comments:

@DMT52 said...

I think I know that bum!

Leigha said...

which bum?? do I know you btw? keep cracking...

@DMT52 said...

you most certainly do know me ya dorie