Thursday, December 13, 2007

crackalicious is what you are to me



It was just another evening. We were watching our favorite show at the time 'So You Think You Can Dance', when our dear friend Anj called to invite us to dinner at Geisha House. Little did we know that waiting for us at a near by table would be the butt crack of a life time just begging to be pictured. At first I just couldn't believe it had slipped out and was sure that it would be put back in right away. Like how long could she not know 4 inches of her ass and underoos where hanging out for LA's elite to see. After a few minutes of its revealing I had a revelation. Take its picture; in fact start taking all the cracks pictures. If you are dumb enough to let your shit hang out for long enough for me to get my camera out, readjust the settings, delete a few pics so I have time for a new pics than damn it you deserve it.
This picture is very special to me because not only is it just SO OUT THERE but its sooo ugs. Those underwear are a T.J. Maxx special mark down and not even in her crack. They are chillin to the right like an inch. The tags sticking out, they are pink satin and just cheap cheap cheap looking. It's not like we were at the local happy hour spot or a dive bar. This is freakin Geisha House. Ashton and Demi are owners for god sake, have a little respect!
I should have thanked the cheese ball instead of mocking her but now I salute her.
Here's to you butt crack whore; you will forever be my first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH, HAHAHA!! Wow!!

Yes...have a little respect for where you are...you're mixing with Hollywood's elite. Where undies are fabulous and definately not shown...

Love you CrackMaster!!

Anonymous said...

Too freakin funny