Friday, December 14, 2007

Cracklirious, a comedy about too much junk for one trunk





I'm trying to remember who the first to ever pop in the VHS Eddie Murphy’s Delirious video. Gawd that was some good times. The full red leather suit, the racist and sexist jokes, the songs he sang that I memorized and re-sung with him the next 50 or so times I watched it. In fact, I think I'm due to watch it again. This was before the Eddie started doing Dr. Doolittle and shit, this was when Eddie was RAW and didn't give a fuck.
I laughed so hard when he described how some black mans asses are so large and high up on their back that when they reach for their wallets they reach over there shoulder onto their back. His demonstration was hilarious and although I had never really seen that pronounced of a high back ass I still could picture it and knew that one day I would witness it first hand and know....
Well that day came a few months ago at the farmers market near my house. This poor girl, she had such a cute figure but I just knew that her crack was perma showing. Now that high waist pants were way out she was doomed. You can tell from the pic that she's got a cute outfit on, takes fashion seriously and has an otherwise good figure but the crack is peaking out as if to say, "hi, look at me, I'm just popping out to smell the flowers and say hello".

No comments: