Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fuck Yeah, Fight Crack



Funny story, Chadd and I were on the plane coming back from Seattle after Thanksgiving and we sit in front of this obnoxious chic. She and the couple next to her were chatting the whole flight and not using their plane voices. We were having a heart to heart and they were f'ing it up with their loudness! I'm one of those people that obsessing on the annoying and focuses all my energy on hating that person but after awhile and once I put my earplugs on I started blocking them out and would only catch an especially loud sentence or word here and there. I remembered hearing about Jesus and also hearing about one of them being the founders of a little thing called Derby Dolls.
A few days later my co-worker asked if Chadd and I would like to go to the Derby Dolls and we were like omg, that's so weird, blah blah plane, blah blah annoying girl, blah blah blah. Told him the story and it turns out that of course that girl is his friend and she’s the one that invited him. Again OMG, small world, sure we'll come.
This is when we get to that fabulously disgusting crack there. We sit in the VIP section and are observing people as they come in (as a judger, this is one of my fave things to do). In walks crack girl, she was a mess from the get go. Loose stretched out jeans, NO BELT and a tiny little top. Of course when she sat down all you saw was crack and tattoo but the best part was her cheering and love for one of the teams called fight crew. She would yell out when the place was quiet, she belittled the other teams and at one point in a particularly tense moment she stood up and yelled "FUCK YEAH, FIGHT CREW". It was HILARIOUS, mostly because she was so gross.
Oh, and we were introduced to the obnoxious plane girl, Rebecca, AND we randomly ran into this girl that Chadd new from the past and she was with a girl that use to be babysat by Rebecca and when we told her that our friend knew her and that we had randomly sat in front of her on the plane, she was like, OMG that is so weird, I just met some other people that sat next to her on the plane. Weird right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... I am a derby doll... yes, the girl you speak of can be loud and obnoxious... one of the reasons we love her though. Glad you caught the game (and some hideous crack!)