Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dude! Be a better boyfriend

Sorry for the long posting pause. The cracks just haven't really been finding me lately but then BAM tons of them appeared in the last week, so now we're back in business. Just like all businesses, the collecting cracks can get tough. Maybe people are catching onto the concept of covering up their cracks, but I'm not going to give West Hollywood-ites that much credit. Lets get back in the game with one that's a bit unconventional but great nonetheless.

First off, I have to say, why is home girl wearing granny panties? She can't be more than 20 years old. Isn't that age slutty thong wearing prime? It's before you know the dangers of not letting your vajay-j breathe. There's at least an inch and a half of tighty whities hanging out and what totally get me, is her dude just let it happen. Yes, moments later she walked for a few minutes in front of him and he never had her stop and hike her pants up. I mean, I almost told her but then were is the fun in that I ask you?

No comments: